Terms & Conditions
This service is operated by Leonie Worrell and LeonieWorrell.co.uk. References in this Agreement to “we”, “us” or “our” mean Leonie Worrell and/or LeonieWorrell.co.uk. Reference to “you” and/or “your” and/or seller mean the purchaser buying the goods from us subject to these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms only apply to items listed under the Leonie Worrell Sale and purchased via the website. For small wholesale Sales T&C’s please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. ORDER ACCEPTANCE: All orders placed by you are subject to our acceptance. We reserve the right at all times and at our sole discretion to refuse to accept an order for any reason and without liability to you.
Orders may only be placed by individual customers and corporations purchasing goods other than for resale. (Small wholesale customers should contact us direct at the above address.)
After you have placed the order with us, we will send you an order acknowledgement by email with your order number and details of the product you have ordered. This email is only an acknowledgement of receipt and is not an acceptance of your order. The acceptance of your order and a contract of sale between us will not take place until you have been advised the said goods are available and these goods have been paid for in full including any applicable charges. No payment shall be considered to have been received until we have received payment in cleared funds.
2.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licencors.
All our merchandise remains the property of the seller until the buyer has paid in full all sums due to the seller. Once this is complete all property will sent to the customer. Our acceptance of your order takes place when we dispatch the goods ordered unless we have previously notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order in accordance with the cancellation clause below.
3. PRICES, PROMOTIONS AND VOUCHERS: All prices on the website are quoted in pounds sterling (£). If you purchase from outside the UK, currency fluctuations, credit card and bank charges may make a difference to the amount you are billed on your credit card or bank advice/statement. The prices payable for goods that you order are those set out on our website and do not include Value Added Tax.
Please note that on all orders placed for delivery outside the UK it is the customer’s responsibility to pay any subsequent import duties that may be applicable for deliveries within their own countries.
We may change the prices on the website at any time and without any notice.
We may from time to time offer promotional discount which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified purchases made through the website. We have the right to stop promotional offers at our discretion.
Gift vouchers are available to purchase via the website. If someone has bought you a gift voucher, you will be expected to present the name of the person who bought the voucher for you and the actual voucher number code provided on the voucher. If you choose a product that is a higher value that your voucher you would be expected to pay the extra cost needed. If you choose a product that is cheaper than your voucher amount, you will still be allowed to spend the amount until the end date on your voucher.
We try to ensure that all prices given on the site are correct. However, mistakes can occur. If we have quoted an incorrect price on the site and if the correct price is lower than that quoted, we will automatically assume that you wish to continue with your order. However if the correct price is higher than that originally quoted, we will contact you to ask if you still want to order the goods.
4. PACKAGING: All items will arrive in a Leonie Worrell gift box for your convenience.
5. DELIVERY TIMES: We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you provide us for delivery at the time you place your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods.
Our lead times are between 3-5 working days. This is all subject to availability of stock. If express delivery is needed please get in contact via email@example.com. Where there is a delay in the supply of goods you have ordered, we will advise you as soon as possible. If the goods cannot be delivered within 3-5 working days of your order, we will notify you of this delay and you may either cancel your order or agree a further delivery time with us.
Once we have dispatched the goods that you have ordered, you become the legal owner of the goods and they will be held by you at your risk and we will not be liable for any loss or damage to the goods caused.
We will not be held responsible for any delays once we have dispatched goods and they are in possession of Royal Mail.
Notice must be given of any goods not received as soon as you receive your order. Any shortage or damage must be notified with 72 hours of receipt of goods.
6.UK DELIVERY AND CARRIAGE: For all UK deliveries we use the Royal Mail. Delivery charges are £5.00 for all UK addresses.
Parcels will need to be signed for in person, so you will need to be present at the time of delivery (home or work). In the event that no-one is available to receive the parcel, a Special Delivery Notification Card will be left providing you with the option to have the item delivered at a later date or to collect the parcel from your local collection depot.
Delivery time is subject to product availability and clearance of payment.
Carriage paid orders for items are £250.00 value. For orders less than £250.00, carriage and handling costs will be added. Carriage paid only applies to the UK mainland. Goods travel at the risk of the consignee
Please note that there are some remote areas within the UK where the Royal Mail cannot guarantee next day delivery if needed, such as Highlands and Islands.
7. OVERSEAS DELIVERY: There is a postage and packaging charge for all overseas orders. The shipping costs will be automatically added to your order. This cost varies from country to country and is subject to change at our discretion. All international duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
If you should receive your item (s) and it as been damaged, claims for damage should be made to the transport company upon delivery of the goods. The consignee should notify us within 48 hours.
8. PAYMENT TERMS: Payment through Paypal will be required, however if you do not have a Paypal account you can still use your credit card. This is required before the goods are sent out. If you are a bespoke tailor and require a Made To Order range please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the terms and conditions. For the made to order range we can only start production once we have received the total payment through BACS payment.
It is vitally important that you check carefully the quantity of goods that you order from us. We will deliver what you order. Whilst you have a right of cancellation you must pay for the delivery costs back to us.
9. PAYMENT METHODS: You may pay using, Visa, MasterCard, Switch, American Express and through Paypal. PayPal do not use Pre paid cards. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We do not process or hold any payment details.
We reserve the right not to accept your order if:
• we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have requested; or
• one or more of the items you ordered was priced incorrectly due to a typographical error or resulting from a fluctuation in the prices of fabrics or trimmings.
• If we do not accept your order we will notify you by email or by telephone and we will credit your account with any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
• We shall not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
10. DISTANT SELLING REGULATIONS: Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and 2005 you have a right to cancel orders for items purchased from our website within a statutory cooling -off period. This is normally 7 working days from the day after the date on which the item in question was delivered.
To cancel your order, please provide us with notice either by letter or email, in each case within the statutory cooling off period and giving details of the items ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery date.
If you exercise your right to cancellation after the item has been delivered to you, please follow the instructions for returns above to the following address:
Please note you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered it in error.
11. REFUNDS: You may cancel and return your online order for a full refund within 14 days from the date you received confirmation of your order. It is not mandatory for you to give us any reason for cancelling your order, however it would be highly appreciated to let us know why you would like to refund your order for customer service reasons.
To cancel your order you must notify us by email at email@example.com or telephone us on 020 3488 0546 or from overseas on (44) 20 3488 0546
Your right to cancel your order with us for the goods is subject to:
• the condition of the product
• if it is in resalable condition
• you not having removed any security tags from the item if present.
The date the items were dispatched to you by us will be detailed in the documentation with your order. All items which you wish to return must be returned in their original packaging or equivalent with their labels intact.
You may either exchange the item for something else, subject to stock availability or receive a full refund of the price paid.
We do not offer full refunds on sale items. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you have seven days on receipt of your purchase to inform us that you will be returning the goods. You will only be offered an exchange or credit note only. Credit notes are valid for 6 months from the date issued. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to return your sale item.
We reserve the right to end the sale early or cancel the sale.
The refund can only be made to the card used when paying for the order. We will email you as soon as possible once we have received the goods back from you. Please allow up to seven days for payment to be processed following our receipt of the goods whose value is being refunded. If you wish to exchange an item, you will have to pay any difference in cost of the item and any additional delivery cost.
12. REFUNDS PROCEDURE: Call 020 3488 0546 or email email@example.com within 14 working days of receiving your purchase. Overseas customers will be given a “Returns Authorization Number” that must be written on the outside of the package being returned. You must also write in large letters on the outside of the package; “RETURNED GOODS“.
UK customers must return the goods to us using the Royal Mail Special Delivery Service and insured for the goods’ full value.
The shipping and postage receipt for returning the package must be retained by you. The goods must be packed securely in the packaging that you received them in. We are not liable to refund you any moneys if the goods are returned to us broken or damaged by you. Once we have received the goods we will refund the amount due to your credit card within 30 working days. Please note delivery charges will not be refunded.
Please wrap your parcel securely to avoid damage in transit back to us. Please note we cannot accept an item for refund if it has been damaged in transit to us. We recommend that you to obtain a proof of posting certificate if using the Post Office. Please clearly indicate goods are being either returned for refund or exchange. For the returning goods address details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. DEALING AS A BUSINESS: These terms and conditions only apply if you are dealing with us as a consumer on the website. If you wish to trade with us in the course of your business, please refer to our trade terms and conditions stated on our trade application forms. Please email@example.com for further details.
14. CLAIMS: (Other than transport claims): For storage, defects or mistakes of references, claims should be made in writing within 48 hours of receipts of merchandise otherwise they will not be honoured.
15. JURISTICTION: Each and every transaction carried out is deemed to be completed within the United Kingdom and therefore shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The terms of this agreement (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claims of whatever nature in relation to them) shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.
16. OUR RIGHTS: We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such a change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed.